Wobbly Wilson

essed

Love the Wobblies! “Wilson” is played by actor/comedian Doug Benson. He appeared in every episode of Season 2. He usually wore a giant pair of glasses, although not in Camille. Definitely a blink and you’ll miss him guy, his lengthiest screen times are in MFD: sitting on the floor during limbo - BW puts his hand on his shoulder when he gets down from the table, standing next to BW in IGWSS while singing the birthday song, dead center leaning against a desk when all the Wobblies respond “we know” to Maddie’s love of Mondays in WFTE, behind them during the mistletoe kiss in TtEBC, along with the screenshot you posted from Camille - he’s also in the Maddie/Camille look alike scene, and again at the end as they dismantle the set. Hope this helps! Thanks for providing an outlet for my nerdy background observations. 🤓

Love the Wobblies! “Wilson” is played by actor/comedian Doug Benson. He appeared in every episode of Season 2. He usually wore a giant pair of glasses, although not in Camille. Definitely a blink and you’ll miss him guy, his lengthiest screen times are in MFD: sitting on the floor during limbo - BW puts his hand on his shoulder when he gets down from the table, standing next to BW in IGWSS while singing the birthday song, dead center leaning against a desk when all the Wobblies respond “we know” to Maddie’s love of Mondays in WFTE, behind them during the mistletoe kiss in TtEBC, along with the screenshot you posted from Camille - he’s also in the Maddie/Camille look alike scene, and again at the end as they dismantle the set. Hope this helps! Thanks for providing an outlet for my nerdy background observations. 🤓
This is exactly the level of detail I’m looking for! Thank you, essed! Please keep those observations coming!

Back