Wobbly Kris

Sandra

You know what Wobbly always drew my attention? The woman with the blonde curls. I looked her up and her name is Kristine Kauffman. She was there as early as 'My Fair David' and stayed a part of the Blue Moon team all the way up to the end. I always thought she was the most competent one as far as actually working goes ;) What also baffled me is how she is a part of 30 episodes, and Charles Rocket, a.k.a. Richard Addison, was only a part of 7 episodes. When I read it, I was like: Is that even right? I guess this fact slips under the radar due to the fact that Richie is a more prominent character.

Last edited:

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
You know what Wobbly always drew my attention? The woman with the blonde curls. I looked her up and her name is Kristine Kauffman. She was there as early as 'My Fair David' and stayed a part of the Blue Moon team all the way up to the end. I always thought she was the most competent one as far as actually working goes ;) What also baffled me is how she is a part of 30 episodes, and Charles Rocket, a.k.a. Richard Addison, was only a part of 7 episodes. When I read it, I was like: Is that even right? I guess this fact slips under the radar due to the fact that Richie is a more prominent character.
Well, "Kris" first appeared at the same time as O'Neill (and just two episodes after Jergenson; all three stayed until the end) and was the only one of them whom Maddie did not consider to be "the most immediately expendable", so you may be right about her relative level of competence. David also seemed to approve of her, since he pulled her into a quick dance spin when he returned to celebrate the company's big payday in MFD.

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know (or have any way to find out) if this is Kristine Kauffman in the PIlot?

Moonlighting-101-Pilot-Kris-1.jpgMoonlighting-101-Pilot-Kris-2.jpg