Win this Lego Moonlighting Blue Moon staff minifigure set!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
As Moonlighting fanfiction writers are most inclined to write about David and Maddie (go figure!), I would like to offer this Lego Moonlighting Blue Moon staff minifigure set (one of only two like it in existence) as a prize to whoever mixes things up and best helps me build up the Wobblypedia! The set in this photo (with its front panel that I removed for the photo back in place) could be yours for FREE – including shipping!

Lego-Moonlighting.jpg

All you have to do for a chance to win it is write a biography about any Moonlighting character besides David and Maddie and post it (website registration required) under its respective character in the Wobblypedia before December 1, 2022. NOTE: If the character you write about is not already listed in the Wobblypedia, please let me know, and I will add him/her ASAP.

Each bio MUST meet the following requirements:
  • Be at least 500 words long
  • Be the first bio posted for that particular character (Keep an eye on your favorites to be sure no one beats you to them!)
  • Be intelligently written (I’ll be the judge of that.)
  • Be plausible, respectful, and accurate based on information provided in his/her Moonlighting Original Series appearance (Again, I’ll judge.)
Bio writers will earn tickets from which a winning ticket will be drawn on December 1, 2022.

But wait! There's more! Here's how you can earn more than one raffle ticket per bio:

As an incentive to start posting your bios sooner than later, the number of raffle tickets entered on your behalf will equal the TOTAL number of bios you post before December 1 multiplied by the LOWEST number of bios you post during ANY ONE calendar month from June through November (or multiplied x1 if your lowest month's number = 0). I hope that makes sense. Please let me know if not.

Please respond to this post with any comments or questions. I am new at this raffle thing. It might be a total flop, and the Wobblypedia might fall entirely on me to beef up with bios sometime after December 1, 2022, but… I figure why not give this a shot between now and then?

Happy writing, all (I hope)!
Boink

MoonlightingMagic

Oh I see you added their names to the forum. How did you find out all of their names? I've rewatched the show 100s of times but never knew the wobblie names.

MoonlightingMagic

Oh I see you added their names to the forum. How did you find out all of their names? I've rewatched the show 100s of times but never knew the wobblie names.
Well I knew the main ones but not Inez etc. AND the red head unidentified woman second from the bottom of the character list was one of Bruce's girls - I think one of them mentioned in the commentary. I think she also may have been an extra in Atomic Shakespeare. Anyone know for sure???

FanofMoonlighting

This is a cool idea and very generous of you! If we write something do we just post it in the forum under their name or do we send it to you so you can check it first?

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
This is a cool idea and very generous of you! If we write something do we just post it in the forum under their name or do we send it to you so you can check it first?
Judy, thank you for giving me hope that someone might actually participate in this! I would LOVE to read a new story from you!

You can either just post it under the appropriate character or send it to me in a private conversation first. Totally up to you.

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
A few more thoughts:
  • Any bios posted in May will count towards June.
  • Unless you are well-versed in Virtual Moonlighting and can incorporate it into any applicable bios, please tell the life story of your chosen characters only up through their final OS appearance, so as to leave the future of those still living open for stories set after.
  • Anyone who writes a "MacGilicuddy" bio based on my "Available Concept" MacTHRILLicuddy will become an instant hero to me. I envision him as a guy who pulls his mundane daily driver into one side of his two-car garage when he gets home from work, only to emerge from the other side in his 1969 Mustang Boss 429 or jacked up off-road monster truck with songs like Mötley Crüe's "Kickstart My Heart" cranked up to 10. He is a total adrenaline junkie who surfs, skydives, races motorcycles, free climbs, etc. and started at Blue Moon in 1986 (a full year before Bert, according to the EU timeline) after having a torrid romance with Agnes that summer, wherein they both decided she couldn't keep up with his extreme lifestyle and they were better off as friends. In other words, MacGilicuddy is that quiet guy we all know at work who is nothing of the sort outside the office. This aligns with his spontaneous marriage and no doubt contributes to his heart condition in LE. (NOTE: MacGilicuddy lives on in Virtual Moonlighting, where the events of LE never took place.)
No pressure, though. :)

MacGilicuddy.jpg