What you see in David's sweats...

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite episode. Sorry but look at David and those sweats - and what do you see??? LMAOO! Such great funny lines in this episode. And that scene on the trunk was great great!

And she forgot about Sam lmaoooo
While I'm not personally in it for the "sweats", I understand that others' mileage may vary. :)

And either way, I agree... Best. Episode. Ever.

Sandra

My favorite episode. Sorry but look at David and those sweats - and what do you see??? LMAOO! Such great funny lines in this episode. And that scene on the trunk was great great!

And she forgot about Sam lmaoooo
Did you know that there's a YouTube video out there that is entirely about what you see in those sweats? I'm not going to post that video here, considering that it should probably be rated a certain way. But you can always DM me if you want a good laugh, because it is hysterical ;)

Meanwhile, Boink is thinking: 'Women and their one-track minds!' :ROFLMAO: No worries, Boink. We're also here for the episodes...

essed

Did you know that there's a YouTube video out there that is entirely about what you see in those sweats? I'm not going to post that video here, considering that it should probably be rated a certain way. But you can always DM me if you want a good laugh, because it is hysterical ;)

Meanwhile, Boink is thinking: 'Women and their one-track minds!' :ROFLMAO: No worries, Boink. We're also here for the episodes...
If you choose to watch make sure you read the comment section. Lol!

Marlena

Sandra, please send me a link to that video, thanks!

FanofMoonlighting

I've seen that! :LOL:

Marlena

I can't believe I missed this. The video, I mean. The other thing, now that I noticed. ;)
The video, by the way, is very good. I really, really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting it, Judy, and for sending me the link, Sandra! When I get a chance, I'll have to go back and read the comments on youtube.

MoonlightingMagic

Marlena, don't know if you found the video yet, but here it is:

I can't believe I missed this. The video, I mean. The other thing, now that I noticed. ;)
The video, by the way, is very good. I really, really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting it, Judy, and for sending me the link, Sandra! When I get a chance, I'll have to go back and read the comments on youtube.
My friend Shawna who is currently doing the Moonlighting Podcast made this - look on youtube for her other great videos!!!!!

Quest

The weird thing is I never noticed before.

Having said that, has anyone seen “The Color of the Night”?

No need to imagine. Lol

Sorry to gents on board. We ladies are bad.

FanofMoonlighting

No need to imagine. Lol

Apparently a few years ago I bought that movie but never watched it. I don't even remember buying it, but it is on my shelf. I really have to find the time to watch it! I have heard about the scene though. 😉

essed

No need to imagine. Lol

I’ve maybe seen that movie a few times. 😂

Somebody should make a video for the guys. Cybill was bra-less a lot! Her running in MWCW (I think?) always make me laugh, she has to cross her arms over chest. Lol