The influence of Maddie's therapist?

FanofMoonlighting

I was thinking, if Maddie was going to therapy at this time to try to figure out her relationship with David and probably help her deal with the loss of her baby, maybe her therapist suggested she tell David they are pals and see how he reacts? I could see that old lady who played the therapist using a word like pals. She obviously wasn't a good therapist, so it wasn't good advice, but maybe Maddie followed what she said because she trusted her and she was in a vulnerable state. I don't know. Guess I want to put the blame on someone other than Maddie and her therapist seems like a good choice. 😕

Last edited:

MoonlightingMagic

I was thinking, if Maddie was going to therapy at this time to try to figure out her relationship with David and probably help her deal with the loss of her baby, maybe her therapist suggested she tell David they are pals and see how he reacts? I could see that old lady who played the therapist using a word like pals. She obviously wasn't a good therapist, so it wasn't good advice, but maybe Maddie followed what she said because she trusted her and she was in a vulnerable state. I don't know. Guess I want to put the blame on someone other than Maddie and her therapist seems like a good choice. 😕
Fire that therapist! Why would she want Maddie to play games lol??