The faintest sliver of anything salvageable

BlueMoon

The faintest sliver of anything salvageable in this episode is that it is obvious Maddie still loves David. There is something so devastating and sad watching her realize he might be over her. Terrible flip on David’s character here, especially considering how few episodes they had left. Even though she brought a lot of it on herself, I think she thought David would always love her enough to break through her walls eventually. Him being that constant for her is in danger. I feel so much for her at the end of this one.

Marlena

The faintest sliver of anything salvageable in this episode is that it is obvious Maddie still loves David. There is something so devastating and sad watching her realize he might be over her. Terrible flip on David’s character here, especially considering how few episodes they had left. Even though she brought a lot of it on herself, I think she thought David would always love her enough to break through her walls eventually. Him being that constant for her is in danger. I feel so much for her at the end of this one.
BlueMoon, I think you are spot on here about Maddie. I don't know if you read fanfic, but this is exactly what I try to convey at the end of the story I recently wrote called, "Force of Nature", which is basically a background story to WGC. For the first time, Maddie realizes that David's feelings for her are changing, and it's shocking to her, even though she's the one who's pushed him away.

BlueMoon

BlueMoon, I think you are spot on here about Maddie. I don't know if you read fanfic, but this is exactly what I try to convey at the end of the story I recently wrote called, "Force of Nature", which is basically a background story to WGC. For the first time, Maddie realizes that David's feelings for her are changing, and it's shocking to her, even though she's the one who's pushed him away.
Ooo, I will make that story next on my list. I need some Annie arch therapy. Let the angst continue. In my mind, David and Maddie eventually find their way back to each other.

Marlena

Ooo, I will make that story next on my list. I need some Annie arch therapy. Let the angst continue. In my mind, David and Maddie eventually find their way back to each other.
Absolutely! No doubt about it, they definitely find their way back together. I'm writing two Season 5 background stories right now that get us further through the murky angst of the Annie arc, but hey, we gotta go through it before we can find something better for Maddie and David at the end.

FanofMoonlighting

Absolutely! No doubt about it, they definitely find their way back together. I'm writing two Season 5 background stories right now that get us further through the murky angst of the Annie arc, but hey, we gotta go through it before we can find something better for Maddie and David at the end.
Marlena, are you going to continue your story after Lunar Eclipse?

Marlena

Marlena, are you going to continue your story after Lunar Eclipse?
It's possible. The ending I have planned for what happens at the end of LE definitely brings Maddie and David back together and they will be open to new adventures.

But first...
There's one story that I've got almost completed. It takes place the day after David runs after Annie, leaving Maddie sitting alone on his bed. It's a weekday and despite everything going on with Annie, Maddie and David still have to work together. This is the first time I am writing a case. I think it reads very much like an episode. I hope everyone likes it. I should be able to post it within a day or two.

The other story I've started doing an outline for is going to be Maddie's POV throughout the EKNM episode. Boink's been doing a great job with David's POV in his Season 5 stories, "Party's Over" and "The Trunk", so I figure I'll take a deep dive into Maddie's mind and see what's going on there.

Nala

It's possible. The ending I have planned for what happens at the end of LE definitely brings Maddie and David back together and they will be open to new adventures.

But first...
There's one story that I've got almost completed. It takes place the day after David runs after Annie, leaving Maddie sitting alone on his bed. It's a weekday and despite everything going on with Annie, Maddie and David still have to work together. This is the first time I am writing a case. I think it reads very much like an episode. I hope everyone likes it. I should be able to post it within a day or two.

The other story I've started doing an outline for is going to be Maddie's POV throughout the EKNM episode. Boink's been doing a great job with David's POV in his Season 5 stories, "Party's Over" and "The Trunk", so I figure I'll take a deep dive into Maddie's mind and see what's going on there.
Really looking forward to these stories, Marlena!

FanofMoonlighting

But first...

Sounds great!!

Davidsmaddie

Marlena- I’m enjoying reading all your stuff. Looking forward to your new one. I’m behind because I’ve been reading term papers. So excited for your season five to continue!! You’re making season 5 and the Annie arc more palatable!!