Terri vs. the competition

FanofMoonlighting

I liked Terry a hell of a lot better than Annie. Yet, we had David hooking up with her.

Terry was in love with David. If he had to have an affair once TPTB wrote off my favorite couple, I would rather it be with her.
I agree. Of course I wanted David with Maddie but I definitely liked Teri better than Annie. When I was rewatching Eine Klein I noticed how annoying Annie was laughing at all of David's jokes.
My daughter keeps saying she liked David with Teri. She missed her character after she left.

UnderMoonlight

I think Terri is definately the only person I could be okay with David being with. She was a really nice lady, and I think her and David together were very sweet.

And like some other people have posted, she was so much more likeable than Annie.

Obviously Maddie will always be the person I wanted with David... But Terri seems like someone who would have been good for him in many ways. Its a shame we didnt get more of her. Even if it was only as Davids friend.

MoonlightingMagic

I think Terri is definately the only person I could be okay with David being with. She was a really nice lady, and I think her and David together were very sweet.

And like some other people have posted, she was so much more likeable than Annie.

Obviously Maddie will always be the person I wanted with David... But Terri seems like someone who would have been good for him in many ways. Its a shame we didnt get more of her. Even if it was only as Davids friend.
He was starting to have feelings for her - and then Maddie came back

Marlena

Terri was a sweetheart. But I don't think she could've ever been more than a friend to David. I could see them trying to make it work, but I just don't think he was attracted to her.

FanofMoonlighting

Terri was a sweetheart. But I don't think she could've ever been more than a friend to David. I could see them trying to make it work, but I just don't think he was attracted to her.
I agree with this! It would have been a pretty calm, easy relationship but I don't think David would have been happy without the real attraction.
Although my kids really liked Terri and were sad when she left the show. They definitely thought that if Maddie didn't come back, David should have been with Terri. Personally I don't like David with anyone other than Maddie, but I could see how some people would be ok with him being with Terri.