• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

FanofMoonlighting

Wonderful story! How I wish something like this had happened on the show.
I've been showing my girls most of the episodes from the beginning and we are up to this one. I am not looking forward to watching it, but I think this story will help me get through it.

FanofMoonlighting

Sandra, I love how all you really did was change Maddie's answer to David's suggestion about doing it more often and you changed the whole course of the story. If that had really happened, maybe the fans could have gotten the ending that they wanted (at least I think most of us wanted). Because by her saying no, I think that gave David the idea to try to move on finally. Who knows.

Sandra

Thank you, Quest. I'm a bit humbled by all of your compliments. You're the sweetest!

MardreEbridge is the account I use for Moonlighting fanfiction.

Last edited:

Quest

You deserve the praise. I write on FF for another show that screwed up my favorite couple and I know how difficult it is to capture the essence of the characters the way you do. I truly love how you write Maddie and David.

I thought you also wrote under Gentle Reader. Now I must find out who that is as that writer is also very talented.

northernlight

Very well done! It was an awful episode, but I do watch it from time to time in a perverse sort of a way, like one watches a horror movie, if that makes any sense. I thought there was no way back for them by this point, but in taking that one scene and changing the course of the episode, you've turned the whole thing around, and plausibly too.

Sandra

Very well done! It was an awful episode, but I do watch it from time to time in a perverse sort of a way, like one watches a horror movie, if that makes any sense. I thought there was no way back for them by this point, but in taking that one scene and changing the course of the episode, you've turned the whole thing around, and plausibly too.
It makes perfect sense! I'm a horror nut. In an ironic way, it relaxes me to watch an empty plot with a couple of totally expected jump scares. Ain't nothing like it 😜

Thank you for your kind review, northernlight!