• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

northernlight

Following on from 'Every Daughter's Father...' and Moonlighting is getting serious. Both these episodes were held over in the UK and shoved incongruously into the early running order of S3 here in February 1987, which was confusing at the time. We welcome them back with 'The Son Also Rises', David sporting a brutal crop and Maddie with a new hairdo too, and suddenly, they look like they did in S2, but there was no explanation. Anyway, seeing David in tears was quite a shock to me at the time. I feel I should give it a 5, but I'll be rather mean and give it a 4. Very good episode.

MoonlightingMagic

Loved this episode. I loved how she pined for him. I also liked that she never said "I told you so!". His boxers were adorable too...and of course their first real kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the 'you smell awful' lol

Quest

Loved this episode. I loved how she pined for him. I also liked that she never said "I told you so!". His boxers were adorable too...and of course their first real kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the 'you smell awful' lol
She always tells him he smells awful when she gets nervous. lol