• 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I actually find this story and script to be wonderful, and I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds by manipulating a few posts and giving it the same forum treatment on this website as any other episode. "The Truth" shows how much Moonlighting can inspire us at any age, and as we share and hope to pass along our love for the show to future generations, a story like this might just nudge another young fan somewhere to create his or her own stories to add to the EU.

And... for whatever it's worth, this fan finds it to be, in every way, superior to the ending of "Lunar Eclipse." If only the Original Series had ended this way.

Judy, I am truly thankful that you shared "The Truth" with us, and I hope you're okay with my incorporating it into the timeline. Please let me know either way, and I will respect your wishes.

Nala

This is so good! Incredible that a 13 year old wrote it. And it's exactly like the scripts we have on the site. How did you know about that?
I love the happy ending 💓

FanofMoonlighting

This is so good! Incredible that a 13 year old wrote it. And it's exactly like the scripts we have on the site. How did you know about that?
I love the happy ending 💓
Thank you very much! I got a script from the show around that time, which I think spurred on my desire to write my own script. And I decided to type it out in the same format as the script that I had (well, I still have it). :)

Marlena

Thank you very much! I got a script from the show around that time, which I think spurred on my desire to write my own script. And I decided to type it out in the same format as the script that I had (well, I still have it). :)
Hey Judy, which script were you able to get then? That was when the show originally aired, right?

FanofMoonlighting

Hey Judy, which script were you able to get then? That was when the show originally aired, right?
Somehow I got a catalog for Script City and talked my mom into buying me a script. From what I remember I couldn't pick the episode, they just sent me a random one. I ended up getting Symphony In Knocked Flat. I think I was a little disappointed at the time. I'm pretty sure I was hoping for Witness for the Execution. But I'm happy I saved it. It's one of my favorite episodes now. :)