Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
This was a beautifully written story, BlueMoon. A totally believable take on how David might have felt and acted upon hearing about Maddie being attacked in the parking garage. So much angst - I love it! Thank you for being such a wonderful writer and for sharing your stories with all of us Moonlighting fans.

Blue Moon, I love your story too. It's very well-written, and so heartbreaking how they keep missing the opportunity to reach out to each other when they both really need it. Both of them really needed to step up!

This was a beautifully written story, BlueMoon. A totally believable take on how David might have felt and acted upon hearing about Maddie being attacked in the parking garage. So much angst - I love it! Thank you for being such a wonderful writer and for sharing your stories with all of us Moonlighting fans.
Thank you for the feedback and encouragement, Marlena! I appreciate it so much, especially considering you are such a talented writer yourself.

Blue Moon, I love your story too. It's very well-written, and so heartbreaking how they keep missing the opportunity to reach out to each other when they both really need it. Both of them really needed to step up!
Thank you for reading and commenting, Nala! It means so much to know you enjoyed it. I wanted them to step up in season 5 too! They could certainly be frustrating but we love them anyhow lol.

This was great! I knew David still cared even though he acted like he didn't. I love the way you write how he was feeling and what he was thinking. A lot of people seem to think this is the worst episode ever (personally I think the worst is WGC), but I like to think that David did still care since he does try to help Maddie. This was a great way to explain why he acted the way he did in this episode.

This was great! I knew David still cared even though he acted like he didn't. I love the way you write how he was feeling and what he was thinking. A lot of people seem to think this is the worst episode ever (personally I think the worst is WGC), but I like to think that David did still care since he does try to help Maddie. This was a great way to explain why he acted the way he did in this episode.
Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Maybe it is wishful thinking but I always felt their was so much left unsaid, just lying under the surface in this episode. It definitely hurts to watch it, but I don’t hate it either. I reserve my hatred for LE…probably because it was their last chance to fix it and they didn’t 😢

This I was one hell of a story. It’s filled in so many blanks and the deep POV is unbelievably emotional. What a great story and please keep them coming!!!

This I was one hell of a story. It’s filled in so many blanks and the deep POV is unbelievably emotional. What a great story and please keep them coming!!!
Thank you for the very thoughtful and kind review on both sites, Danielle! It’s so nice to know you felt the angst in this one.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Maybe it is wishful thinking but I always felt their was so much left unsaid, just lying under the surface in this episode. It definitely hurts to watch it, but I don’t hate it either. I reserve my hatred for LE…probably because it was their last chance to fix it and they didn’t 😢
I agree that LE is really bad too, but at least we got rid of Annie in that one! And it ended with David and Maddie sitting together instead of walking away from each other. It was horrible that they didn't really fix things, but I feel like they left us with some hope for their future. We get to imagine that they ended up together again. It would have been worse if David ended up with Annie or if one of them died.

Back