• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

northernlight

5 again. I'm very predictable. What a great start, though! The feel is really there from the beginning and Cybill and Bruce really embodied those characters from the outset. It's a little different from what followed, a little slower-paced and much more sinister, but that only makes it more compelling in retrospect. Maddie's house being so different (apart from the famous spiral staircase) is also a little disconcerting after you've become accustomed to what it looked like in the series.

I hate heights and I'm still not comfortable with that scene at the clock tower, even though I know, and knew at the time (purely because it made no sense to kill either of them off), that everything turns out okay. They had guts, David and Maddie. I'm afraid I haven't.

FanofMoonlighting

I really like the Pilot too! I love seeing how David and Maddie met. As a kid when I started watching Moonlighting I missed the pilot. I'm not sure what episode I started with, but it wasn't that one. When I found out there was a "movie" about how it all started I was so excited. I'm pretty sure it was replayed on tv and I got to watch it after already starting the show. It's so fun and fresh, without all the drama of later episodes.

BlueMoon

D: “Maddie, if I ask you to do something for me would you do it without asking why?”
M: (immediately) Why?!!

That’s definitely a foreshadowing of many conversations to come 😂. The pilot is a great start for them. Of course, that bar dance scene sealed it…they were destined to fall hard for each other.

FanofMoonlighting

D: “Maddie, if I ask you to do something for me would you do it without asking why?”
M: (immediately) Why?!!

That’s definitely a foreshadowing of many conversations to come 😂. The pilot is a great start for them. Of course, that bar dance scene sealed it…they were destined to fall hard for each other.
And didn't she once complain that he always answers her questions with a question? :)