Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
I just read this straight through, NJJ. I couldn't put my phone down 'til I got to the end, which I loved by the way. What a wonderful story, and so well written. I do hope you write more!

This is what I love about this website. It brings together fans who wanted so much more for Maddie and David, and gives us a place to share our ideas and to be creative. 😊

NJJ, what a fabulous story! I'm so glad that Ryan persisted and posted it!
I love reading stories from David's POV, and especially since this one is written by a man. Love how you capture his insecurities, and Maddie's sad awareness of them during the Sam arc. Maddie's hesitancy about David and her doubts about him as marriage material, and her pragmatic decision to end it. And their date at the end - I appreciate that you give them so much more dignity than that laundromat disaster.
I really hope that you will continue to post more stories here.

This is really well done, especially Maddie’s point of view! It’s sometimes hard to admit there was validity to her internal struggle with their long term potential, but her perspective makes sense here. Yet, it is still written to where you can feel the genuine love she has for David. Sweet and sad at the same time.

I love this story. It does a really good job of explaining how they each felt about their relationship. I like the date a lot too and the backstory you give for both of them. I wish they would have had one date like this in the show. This was so much better than what we got.

NJJ, I just re-read this. What a wonderful, lovely, poignant story. I love how you got into their heads, really capturing their essence here.
I like that you have David's mother still alive, giving him sensible advice. I really appreciate David's backstory as well.
I am really looking forward to your next story.

NJJ, I just re-read this. What a wonderful, lovely, poignant story. I love how you got into their heads, really capturing their essence here.
I like that you have David's mother still alive, giving him sensible advice. I really appreciate David's backstory as well.
I am really looking forward to your next story.
Thank you, Marlena.

Back