• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

northernlight

Always loved this episode. The 'spontaneity' discussion in Maddie's office has always been one of my favourite scenes, and probably the finest example of their trademark overlapping dialogue routine - how did Cybill and Bruce do that? I always liked that wordless scene where Maddie is waiting for David while that keyboard motif from 'Waiting For a Girl Like You' plays. Loaded with atmosphere while nothing actually happens. Moonlighting was always tops at this sort of thing. Season 3 got off to an excellent start and more or less kept it up - the only episode I didn't care for was 'The Straight Poop'.

MoonlightingMagic

Always loved this episode. The 'spontaneity' discussion in Maddie's office has always been one of my favourite scenes, and probably the finest example of their trademark overlapping dialogue routine - how did Cybill and Bruce do that? I always liked that wordless scene where Maddie is waiting for David while that keyboard motif from 'Waiting For a Girl Like You' plays. Loaded with atmosphere while nothing actually happens. Moonlighting was always tops at this sort of thing. Season 3 got off to an excellent start and more or less kept it up - the only episode I didn't care for was 'The Straight Poop'.
Crazy that she was so against the spontaneity of a man marrying someone he just met and then she does it with Walter!