• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Marlena

Okay, so I couldn't wait to get home from work to read this one. I found a quiet corner at work and was able to read it. This was so good, Nala, I really enjoyed it! I always wanted David to speak up and tell Maddie how he felt when they left the bowling alley that morning. They seemed so happy together. It would've been the perfect time.

Nala

Okay, so I couldn't wait to get home from work to read this one. I found a quiet corner at work and was able to read it. This was so good, Nala, I really enjoyed it! I always wanted David to speak up and tell Maddie how he felt when they left the bowling alley that morning. They seemed so happy together. It would've been the perfect time.
I'm so glad you liked it, Marlena! David did pass up so many opportunities to tell Maddie. That morning after their kiss was just the perfect time to talk to Maddie, never mind that Sam is sitting home waiting for her.
On another note I'm glad I found a little scene that no one else has written about, it's not really easy to find a new angle to write about.

FanofMoonlighting

This is such a nice, sweet story! I really like it. There were many times when I wished David had told Maddie how he felt and this was definitely one of those times. I had a bit of a stressful day today and this happy story was a nice way to end it. 😊

Nala

This is such a nice, sweet story! I really like it. There were many times when I wished David had told Maddie how he felt and this was definitely one of those times. I had a bit of a stressful day today and this happy story was a nice way to end it. 😊
I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I love the happy endings, we all wish that David had stepped up and swallowed his fears and his pride when it really mattered. Glad that your day ended better!

Sandra

There have been so many times in which I wanted to grab David by the lapels and yell out: "Tell her already!!!" Thank you for creating this lovely scenario.

Nala

There have been so many times in which I wanted to grab David by the lapels and yell out: "Tell her already!!!" Thank you for creating this lovely scenario.
Yep, me too. Or just slap his head lol. For a spontaneous kind of guy, he really hesitated with Maddie, didn't he?
I'm glad you liked the story!