• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

northernlight

I love this episode, but a lot of fans don't seem to be very keen on it and I can't imagine why. Loved the debate in the car, as usual, especially Maddie's observation of David's interpretation of the list as being an "over-sexed pack-horse with a lobotomy in a G-string." Another 5.

Marlena

Just watched this episode tonight. It is one of my top favorites. I love everything about it from beginning to end. I think the part when David is trying to get Mary to use up all her bullets is hysterical, everything from getting her to shoot the bedpan to the skeleton.

If I were to add anything to the episode it would've just been an epilogue... a sweet moment between M & D.

MoonlightingMagic

Just watched this episode tonight. It is one of my top favorites. I love everything about it from beginning to end. I think the part when David is trying to get Mary to use up all her bullets is hysterical, everything from getting her to shoot the bedpan to the skeleton.

If I were to add anything to the episode it would've just been an epilogue... a sweet moment between M & D.
YES!!!!!!

Marlena

One of the things I love about Moonlighting is that no matter how many times I've seen an episode, I'm always noticing something I didn't notice before.

I just noticed that David blows Maddie an air kiss as she walks by him in her office doorway. This is the scene where Maddie has just introduced David to Mary, and where David introduces Maddie to Stevie. I can't believe I never noticed that before because that is exactly the kind of thing I look for.