• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Marlena

I love this video, but I wonder if they omitted it because of Bruce as David saying... "young girls, in scanty outfits... kissing me all over." I know he meant "young women", but it just doesn't sound good the way he says it.

Marlena

I just watched this again and I feel like both CS and BW seem like they were out of it when they filmed this. I don't know, they just seem... off... to me. He seems to be acting very much like the "bitter" man we see at the end of Season 5, which to me is more like real-life BW. Anybody else think so?

Sandra

It's so weird what happens when I watch promo's of season 4 and then move on to watch promo's of season 5 (especially the second half). I'm seriously attracted to season 4 David (and anything David before that), but the whole swooning thing is over by the time I see angry, bitter David. It's proof to me that he's gone by the end of season 5 and it's merely a shell that is standing there. Is it BW real personality shining through, or was he meant to play David that way in the end? I guess we'll never know.

Marlena

It's so weird what happens when I watch promo's of season 4 and then move on to watch promo's of season 5 (especially the second half). I'm seriously attracted to season 4 David (and anything David before that), but the whole swooning thing is over by the time I see angry, bitter David. It's proof to me that he's gone by the end of season 5 and it's merely a shell that is standing there. Is it BW real personality shining through, or was he meant to play David that way in the end? I guess we'll never know.
I totally agree with you, Sandra.

MoonlightingMagic

I love this video, but I wonder if they omitted it because of Bruce as David saying... "young girls, in scanty outfits... kissing me all over." I know he meant "young women", but it just doesn't sound good the way he says it.
I thought the same thing lol

Nala

This really is pretty crass, isn't it? Before, the double entendres were funny and often sweet, now it's just flat out sleazy and sexist.
Also agree that Bruce Willis is not attractive at all here.

Last edited:

MoonlightingMagic

I just watched this again and I feel like both CS and BW seem like they were out of it when they filmed this. I don't know, they just seem... off... to me. He seems to be acting very much like the "bitter" man we see at the end of Season 5, which to me is more like real-life BW. Anybody else think so?
Yes. Cybill was forcing it and BW was overacting. sad