• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

northernlight

... And so it continues, S3's excellent run of episodes. This one, I think, rivals 'My Fair David' as the quintessential Moonlighting episode. And who would have thought at the beginning that this episode would end with a boxing match? Definitely one of the funniest episodes ever - I love every minute of it.

FanofMoonlighting

I really like this one too. It was fun and fine. ;) The boxing match at the end was definitely a surprise! But I was so excited for them to go on their dates and then felt let down. I wish they had at least one nice date.
Funny thing though, when I first watched Moonlighting I found out I could order scripts from a place called Script City. So I asked my mom to get me one. I couldn't pick which episode they sent, and I ended up with this one. I still have it. I was a little disappointed back then since it wasn't my favorite episode, but I've grown to appreciate it more.

Quest

... And so it continues, S3's excellent run of episodes. This one, I think, rivals 'My Fair David' as the quintessential Moonlighting episode. And who would have thought at the beginning that this episode would end with a boxing match? Definitely one of the funniest episodes ever - I love every minute of it.
A lot of slapstick, fast paced and fun to watch.