• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

FanofMoonlighting

I really like this story. But it is so sad to think that Maddie would have had to bury her son alone. Why wouldn't David have been there with her?

MoonlightingMagic

Good story but I doubt a lack of condoms would have stopped them - I'm sure "everything but" was an option - there are other ways to enjoy sex without intercourse - just saying lol

MoonlightingMagic

I really like this story. But it is so sad to think that Maddie would have had to bury her son alone. Why wouldn't David have been there with her?
remember David did a disappearing act after she lost the baby? He stayed away from the office and avoided Maddie. He was even leaving for Virginia until they got stuck inthe elevator together.

FanofMoonlighting

remember David did a disappearing act after she lost the baby? He stayed away from the office and avoided Maddie. He was even leaving for Virginia until they got stuck inthe elevator together.
Yes, but I think if Maddie knew it was David's baby she would have told him and let him grieve with her and be there when they buried him. At least I'd like to think she would have done that.

FanofMoonlighting

Good story but I doubt a lack of condoms would have stopped them - I'm sure "everything but" was an option - there are other ways to enjoy sex without intercourse - just saying lol
I was thinking this too while I was reading it. :) Maybe the author wasn't comfortable writing a sex scene? I also thought maybe they would have decided to take a chance without the condoms and if she got pregnant again it would be ok since they were putting their relationship back together.

MoonlightingMagic

I was thinking this too while I was reading it. :) Maybe the author wasn't comfortable writing a sex scene? I also thought maybe they would have decided to take a chance without the condoms and if she got pregnant again it would be ok since they were putting their relationship back together.
Agree! Also. despite how much he loved Maddie - I doubt David kept his zipper zipped and forgo other women because he couldn't have Maddie (remember Rita)