• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

northernlight

A low point for me. Didn't like it when it was first shown and it hasn't really grown on me, although the discussion on art and culture in Maddie's office is definitely great. I love how David throws Maddie's "your soul is vacant" criticism back at her at the first opportunity. I'll give it a 3.

FanofMoonlighting

Is it just me or did David seem especially taken with Kathleen? He seemed to stare at her a lot and smile a lot when she was talking. And when they were walking outside after dinner he put his arm around her, which I wouldn't think he should be doing with clients. I wonder why he seemed so interested in her or was that Bruce not David? He almost seemed more interested in her than in Maddie, or maybe it was my imagination.

Marlena

I really like this episode. It was different, but so much fun. I think David loved that Kathleen thought she was a real leprechaun. I think he found her to be charming, and I think he got a kick out of looking for a pot of gold.

Some of the highlights:
1) How cute David looks with dirt all over his face while he and Maddie watch Kathleen with her pot of gold
2) Maddie and David sliding down the luggage carousel at the airport
3) Maddie thinks nothing of walking around in front of David in her silk nightgown with no bra on underneath. She didn't leave much to the imagination and I'm sure he got an eyeful. David doesn't comment on it, but I bet that behind the scenes Bruce probably did.

Last edited:

FanofMoonlighting

I really like this episode. It was different, but so much fun. I think David loved that Kathleen thought she was a real leprechaun. I think he found her to be charming, and I think he got a kick out of looking for a pot of gold.

Some of the highlights:
1) How cute David looks with dirt all over his face while he and Maddie watch Kathleen with her pot of gold
3) Maddie thinks nothing of walking around in front of David in her silk nightgown with no bra on underneath. She didn't leave much to the imagination and I'm sure he got an eyeful. David doesn't comment on it, but I bet that behind the scenes Bruce probably did.
I do like it too. There are some really funny parts and David and Maddie both looked nice in this episode. It was funny because during the scene where David was talking about how no one wants to listen to their mother because they nag all the time, my younger daughter looked at me and then hugged me. I think she thought I was upset about that. It was cute, I didn't think she'd respond in that way, but she is really thoughtful. :) But I don't think she was too happy with David for saying that. LOL!

MoonlightingMagic

Is it just me or did David seem especially taken with Kathleen? He seemed to stare at her a lot and smile a lot when she was talking. And when they were walking outside after dinner he put his arm around her, which I wouldn't think he should be doing with clients. I wonder why he seemed so interested in her or was that Bruce not David? He almost seemed more interested in her than in Maddie, or maybe it was my imagination.
No I think he thought she was cute and odd lol

MoonlightingMagic

Some of the highlights:
true about the nightgown lol