• 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Will Gabby be ok with her mom? Sequel story? Gabby is abandoned again and D and M do adopt her lol
I would actually like to see more of Gabby. There is a period of time between "Signs of Life" Parts I and II when she spent both Thanksgiving and David's birthday with Maddie and David. It could make for a sweet, simple window into a few very happy days.

Also... considering that these stories took place in 1989, Gabby could return to visit David and Maddie years later as an adult. This would have to be carefully planned, though, if it was to exist in the yet-unchartered territory of the EU Primary Timeline after Virtual Moonlighting season 10,

Davidsmaddie

I’m glad you like it! I have to say that’s one of the stories I wrote 20 years ago. My writing has improved (I’d like to think) since then and it’s not representative of my stuff now. Lol. Thank you!

Nala

I’m glad you like it! I have to say that’s one of the stories I wrote 20 years ago. My writing has improved (I’d like to think) since then and it’s not representative of my stuff now. Lol. Thank you!
I love your writing and I'm sure you enjoy rereading your older work.
I enjoyed the whole scenario you wrote out, and I could just see David and Maddie doing their best to make the little girl happy. It's very touching.

Nala

Bit I do wish that you hadn't made David a carrier of a genetic disease, how much more sadness can they take?