Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
BlueMoon's story, "Rhapsody" does such a wonderful job describing the conflicting feelings Maddie might have felt on any given morning during the passionate month she had with David. Also, David's frustration with her is also written very well here. I loved the way you had David play his harmonica to great effect here. It was perfect!

Also, as a side note... you used the Elvis song, "Can't Help Falling In Love" in this story. I also used that song in my Season 5 backstory "Dancing On Eggshells" when Maddie and David are made to dance with each other while on a case. She gets emotional and ends up walking out of the room. I'd like to think that Maddie, while dancing with David, might have recalled that moment when David sang that song to her in bed. I love it when stories connect like that.

BlueMoon's story, "Rhapsody" does such a wonderful job describing the conflicting feelings Maddie might have felt on any given morning during the passionate month she had with David. Also, David's frustration with her is also written very well here. I loved the way you had David play his harmonica to great effect here. It was perfect!

Also, as a side note... you used the Elvis song, "Can't Help Falling In Love" in this story. I also used that song in my Season 5 backstory "Dancing On Eggshells" when Maddie and David are made to dance with each other while on a case. She gets emotional and ends up walking out of the room. I'd like to think that Maddie, while dancing with David, might have recalled that moment when David sang that song to her in bed. I love it when stories connect like that.
Thank you for your feedback, Marlena! It really means so much to me that you felt it rang true to the characters. I adore the tie in with Dancing on Eggshells…how absolutely lovely!!

Back