Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
I like this, Marlena. I love these little vignettes.
I do have to say here that 'nitwit relationship ' might be the best way to describe what's between David and Maddie. 😉😒🫨

I like this, Marlena. I love these little vignettes.
I do have to say here that 'nitwit relationship ' might be the best way to describe what's between David and Maddie. 😉😒🫨
Absolutely, Nala. Two fools that are crazy in love with each other and they just can't seem to pull it together.

Thanks for reading and for your feedback! 🙂

My inspiration for writing this was that I was watching the wedding and hospital scenes and Maddie, of course, is shocked to see David with another woman. She is so upset/jealous that he may be in love with this woman and that he may actually be the father of her baby. I know that in the hospital lobby scene David yells to Maddie that Terri is his Lamaze partner, but Maddie still thinks there is more to it than that. So I thought it would be interesting to write a scene where they have a chance to calm down first and then for Maddie to ask her question and for David to answer. Then by the time they are sitting in the hospital room at night, Maddie clearly knows who Terri is.

Last edited:
My inspiration for writing this was that I was watching the wedding and hospital scenes and Maddie, of course, is shocked to see David with another woman.
You picked a really good one to expand on! I felt so bad for David here. You handled his internal turmoil so well. I love that you give all these scenes and situations more room to breathe in your stories.

Hi, I haven’t been in here for a long time and am glad I came back to this.
You are very talented.

This was wonderful! 👏👏👏👏👏

You picked a really good one to expand on! I felt so bad for David here. You handled his internal turmoil so well. I love that you give all these scenes and situations more room to breathe in your stories.
Thank you, BlueMoon. I'm thinking right now of the next scene I'm going to expand on just like I did this one. Seasons 4 and 5, in particular, left us with so many opportunities to fill in the gaps. So much emotion was left out of those seasons, when you know the characters would've been going through a lot.

Hi, I haven’t been in here for a long time and am glad I came back to this.
You are very talented.

This was wonderful! 👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you, Quest, for your review here, as well as on fanfiction.net.

So glad to see you posting again. I hope all is well.

Back