• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

MoonlightingMagic

Oh I loved and hated it! Loved how you gave us a different perspective on David and his feelings and why he may have turned to Annie - but hated that poor Toby was murdered. Great job. Hope you continue this story!

Marlena

I really enjoyed "Party's Over". It made me remember Toby from one of my favorite, but lesser talked about episodes, "Sleep Talkin' Guy". Aside from dealing with being pushed away by Maddie, David has other things going on in his life that are making life in general difficult for him. His bitterness at the end of Season 5 is much more understandable once you've read OS-compliant fan fiction like this one.

Great writing on this one, Boink! I'm always looking forward to more stories from you!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, Quest and Marlena!

Marlena, I always look forward to reading your stories, too, and your use of the term "OS-compliant" (fitting in with Original Series continuity, for anyone wondering) in your comment above made my day! :)

Sandra

Another good insight that tries to explain David's coldness towards the end of the show. I really enjoyed this :)