• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Marlena

Danielle, this was wonderful... absolutely wonderful. And the part about the therapist and "pals"... that was great. Very clever to blame it on someone else.

I loved this story. You are an amazing writer. Is this something you just wrote? Or, was this something you wrote back when you were writing Virtual Moonlighting?

Marlena

Danielle, this was wonderful... absolutely wonderful. And the part about the therapist and "pals"... that was great. Very clever to blame it on someone else.

I loved this story. You are an amazing writer. Is this something you just wrote? Or, was this something you wrote back when you were writing Virtual Moonlighting?
Oh, sorry, I just read Boink's other post and saw that this is a brand new story. I'm so glad you are writing Moonlighting fiction again!

Davidsmaddie

I just wrote it this week! Thanks you guys!! It’s been so great getting back into it! I’m working on another one but this will be longer, like maybe 10k words, so it will take a few weeks.
I’m so happy you guys are enjoying it and I know many of us are writers! I love everything you guys post! Keep it coming everyone!

MoonlightingMagic

I just wrote it this week! Thanks you guys!! It’s been so great getting back into it! I’m working on another one but this will be longer, like maybe 10k words, so it will take a few weeks.
I’m so happy you guys are enjoying it and I know many of us are writers! I love everything you guys post! Keep it coming everyone!
Hint on the new story? I have been fighting a writers block for a long time. I feel that after writing so many stories alone and with others I can't find anything new to spin upon. But I still love reading others spins.

Davidsmaddie

So people aren’t really liking the transition into virtual Moonlighting. I guess that was a complaint and now reading it back years later I can see where they’re coming from. So now I’m working on a longer story called Garden Party. A story between little problem Annie and Chairman of the Bored.

David goes to Chicago for a long weekend because Maddie’s parents assume he is coming for a big party at the country club. They assume they are together (they came to Los Angeles when she lost the baby) and Maddie never told them different because she knows they love him and in case they do get back together she didn’t want to disappoint them or have them think there is trouble. So Maddie and David role play basically all weekend and fun/drama ensues. I said I’d write a funnier one and this is, but I do live angst so there is some of that too.

Quest

I loved this story.

The scenes were so vivid that It was like watching an episode.

You are very talented.

FanofMoonlighting

Great story! I love how they are finding their way back to each other. They really did belong together. I also thought the therapist was the one who told Maddie to tell David they were pals, so I thought it was funny that you had that in your story! That therapist wasn't very good was she? Lol!

If you are looking for ideas for short stories, especially for Season 5, how about what happened after the end of Plastic Fantastic Lovers when he asks her out for hot dogs, and she says she has to wash her hair so he offers to help. She doesn't actually turn him down and they did need a shower. Just a suggestion! ;)
Your other ideas sound really interesting too.

Davidsmaddie

Right, that freakin therapist!! That’s why Couples Therapy is a Great Fic! If fun to see them in that situation!

I feel like a lot of the tags in the 5th season were left open to interpretation by design, so the viewer could infer what they wanted. I think it’s annoying because I wanted to see them together but whatever…

Sandra

This was simply beautiful, Dana. Full of the emotion we all missed on the show regarding the baby. Thank you for this.