• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Nala

This is a really well-written story. I like how it gets two of the biggest detective shows of the eighties together (not to mention the most beautiful).
A note in passing - where did David Addison go after Bruce finished moonlighting? Pierce Brosnan is always recognisably Pierce Brosnan, whatever his role. Same goes for Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, etc. In fact we watch their movies because we love watching THEM. Where did David Addison go? Did Bruce Willis' entire character change during moonlighting? That's really sad to think.

Last edited:

MoonlightingMagic

This is a really well-written story. I like how it gets two of the biggest detective shows of the eighties together (not to mention the most beautiful).
A note in passing - where did David Addison go after Bruce finished moonlighting? Pierce Brosnan is always recognisably Pierce Brosnan, whatever his role. Same goes for Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, etc. In fact we watch their movies because we love watching THEM. Where did David Addison go? Did Bruce Willis' entire character change during moonlighting? That's really sad to think.
Not right away. He was David in Die Hard and Hudson Hawk. He was a little bit of David in the Story of Us. It's only the last few years that David has completely vanished - but I think that may have to do with Bruce's issues.

Nala

Not right away. He was David in Die Hard and Hudson Hawk. He was a little bit of David in the Story of Us. It's only the last few years that David has completely vanished - but I think that may have to do with Bruce's issues.
I didn't really feel that he was David in Die Hard. It was a different character. That's great, it shows that Bruce can really act, it's just that we really miss David Addison ☹️