• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

FanofMoonlighting

I watched this one with my kids recently. It's so funny seeing these episodes from their point of view. They really care more about the cases than anything. While Maddie is talking to David about how she misses the old David and wants him back, my daughter is yelling at the screen, "Stop talking and go save the guy!" I'm saying, "This is an important scene for Maddie and David" and all she cares about is whether or not they will save the guy that was kidnapped. :)
Also, why exactly did the woman kill her stepson? Was it just because he kept asking her for money and then gambling it away? That seems to be a pretty extreme way to handle things.

northernlight

I watched this one with my kids recently. It's so funny seeing these episodes from their point of view. They really care more about the cases than anything. While Maddie is talking to David about how she misses the old David and wants him back, my daughter is yelling at the screen, "Stop talking and go save the guy!" I'm saying, "This is an important scene for Maddie and David" and all she cares about is whether or not they will save the guy that was kidnapped. :)
Also, why exactly did the woman kill her stepson? Was it just because he kept asking her for money and then gambling it away? That seems to be a pretty extreme way to handle things.
She probably hated him simply because he was her stepson, as opposed to being her real son - Wicked Stepmother Syndrome.

MoonlightingMagic

I was just listening to the Moonlighting Podcast of this episode a couple of days ago on my drive home.
Just listen to David (without watching him) say 'something that really matters' 😻
Wow, totally incredible! What a voice!
his voice can purr the panties off a nun - melted caramel syrup

Nala

One of the producers on the show said that no matter how they handled Bruce's character, he always came up shining. And I think that's most certainly true in this episode. Everybody adores David Addison, and all the fans just 'forget' that he was quite mercenary in this episode. He wa willing to fire two employees for three grand! He didn't have to accept those terms, do he? And yet it's Maddie who's portrayed in a bad light, she's the one who de-Daved him.

FanofMoonlighting

One of the producers on the show said that no matter how they handled Bruce's character, he always came up shining. And I think that's most certainly true in this episode. Everybody adores David Addison, and all the fans just 'forget' that he was quite mercenary in this episode. He wa willing to fire two employees for three grand! He didn't have to accept those terms, do he? And yet it's Maddie who's portrayed in a bad light, she's the one who de-Daved him.
Good point!! Maddie was right anyway. Even Bruce said in the commentary that David was wrong. He shouldn't have had a limbo contest during work and then be mad at Maddie for being mad at him.