Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
I absolutely love this story! WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

For me, nothing beats a brand new, OS-compliant episode that includes a case and, as an added bonus, even transports David and Maddie to a location far removed from their usual L.A. trappings. I truly enjoyed visualizing the Memphis and Mississippi River surroundings, and the idea of our "couple" on a cruise for single seniors is played out to perfection. The case is interesting and unique in the series, and the details Marlena provides about everything I have mentioned (and more) paint a wonderfully accessible picture.

Early season 3 is such a magical time for Moonlighting, when life is still simple but conflicting emotions well up within our heroes regarding each other and bring a heightened intensity to the proceedings. It is fortunate that "the Lost Year" falls within this timeframe, and this first story ever written specifically to address that time period - before the drama becomes overbearing - really makes everything feel hopeful again.

You did a really "wonderful job" with this one, Marlena, and I am 100% convinced that CS would agree wholeheartedly! Hopefully, she will read it one day and join me in thanking you sincerely for what you have created from her idea of decades ago.

I absolutely love this story! WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

For me, nothing beats a brand new, OS-compliant episode that includes a case and, as an added bonus, even transports David and Maddie to a location far removed from their usual L.A. trappings. I truly enjoyed visualizing the Memphis and Mississippi River surroundings, and the idea of our "couple" on a cruise for single seniors is played out to perfection. The case is interesting and unique in the series, and the details Marlena provides about everything I have mentioned (and more) paint a wonderfully accessible picture.

Early season 3 is such a magical time for Moonlighting, when life is still simple but conflicting emotions well up within our heroes regarding each other and bring a heightened intensity to the proceedings. It is fortunate that "the Lost Year" falls within this timeframe, and this first story ever written specifically to address that time period - before the drama becomes overbearing - really makes everything feel hopeful again.

You did a really "wonderful job" with this one, Marlena, and I am 100% convinced that CS would agree wholeheartedly! Hopefully, she will read it one day and join me in thanking you sincerely for what you have created from her idea of decades ago.
Thank YOU, Ryan, for discovering that there is this "Lost Year" to write about. And how wonderful is it that it starts with an episode like "Symphony In Knocked Flat". It can really be, like you said, a simpler time, with sweet moments and romance on the horizon.

Back