• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Marlena

I love this, Boink! This style of telling a story reminds me of comic books, which I love. For years I bought the X-Files comics. I so wish there were Moonlighting comics. I'd love it if you did more of these. Great job on this one!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I love this, Boink! This style of telling a story reminds me of comic books, which I love. For years I bought the X-Files comics. I so wish there were Moonlighting comics. I'd love it if you did more of these. Great job on this one!
Marlena, thank you for the kind words! I had mixed feelings about assembling a story via screenshots when others like yourself are taking the time to find the words, but it just seemed more effective in this case to actually see the faces of Maddie and David as they unknowingly and eerily predicted what would sadly become of the show. The irony is that they (via the powers-that-be) feared that David and Maddie giving in and staying together would be the cause of the Sunday "telecide." If only they (and we, as viewers) had been so lucky.