Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
This was beautiful, Nala. I really enjoyed it. There was one line that really stood out to me. Something about how during their passionate month together, that David did show her his tender side. Oh, how I wish you would write more about that.

I was just like you. Last summer I felt so motivated to write a ML fanfic after reading many of Sandra's stories. I guess you could say Sandra was my muse! My very first story was "Reacquainted". I never thought of myself as a writer, and, like you, I hadn't written anything like that in 30+ years. I am so glad I wrote that first story, and took a chance on putting it out there for the fans to read. It has been the most rewarding thing I have done in so many years.

I hope you will keep writing. You're very talented!

Oh my goodness, Marlena. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means everything coming from a writer like you. I'm so glad you did enjoy the story.
This forum is amazing because it has all the great fanfic writers in one place, and it just helped me feel that I could do it too. Plus I just itched to pour out everything I had analysed about their relationship while I was bingeing it this January. And put it to rights!
I will be writing about this day (day after the laundromat date) from David's POV soon. So far it's not really coming out tender because David is confused by Maddie's actions too 💔. But I will definitely try to include something.
Looking forward to reading and writing more fanfic, I have a feeling that it will be addictive!

Very good! You cover all the things that I think Maddie had doubts about. I frequently find myself analyzing their relationship and all the options that they had. I wish I could write as well as everyone else and get my ideas out of my head. It's great that you took a chance and started writing. I love how much creativity the show inspires in people. And I like your ending better than what happened on the show! 🙂

Very good! You cover all the things that I think Maddie had doubts about. I frequently find myself analyzing their relationship and all the options that they had. I wish I could write as well as everyone else and get my ideas out of my head. It's great that you took a chance and started writing. I love how much creativity the show inspires in people. And I like your ending better than what happened on the show! 🙂
Thank you! I did try to cover all the points, and the most important one I will leave to David's POV. Watching them bicker on TV sometimes makes me so frustrated, I thought I would try to have them work it out properly instead. Somewhere in season 5 David says that they talked the relationship to death, but that never really happened in fact.
Maybe you could write some fanfic someday, or perhaps just a thoughtful and thorough analysis.

Thank you! I did try to cover all the points, and the most important one I will leave to David's POV. Watching them bicker on TV sometimes makes me so frustrated, I thought I would try to have them work it out properly instead. Somewhere in season 5 David says that they talked the relationship to death, but that never really happened in fact.
Maybe you could write some fanfic someday, or perhaps just a thoughtful and thorough analysis.
That is so true! They never really did talk about it in a serious way. Maddie tried at the end of Season 4 but David was too upset. I'm very interested to see what you write in the next story from his POV.
There are 2 stories of mine on this site but I wrote them when I was 12. I always wanted to be a writer but I'm not very good. I write for myself sometimes, but I prefer reading everyone else's stories.

This was heartwarming, Nala. If only Maddie had stopped to think for just one second before she ran off... I can't wait to read what you write next!

BTW, I'm beyond flattered that you called me your muse, Marlena. I know I've been MIA lately, but I promise that I will finish my Moonlighting stories.

This was heartwarming, Nala. If only Maddie had stopped to think for just one second before she ran off... I can't wait to read what you write next!

BTW, I'm beyond flattered that you called me your muse, Marlena. I know I've been MIA lately, but I promise that I will finish my Moonlighting stories.
Thank you so much Sandra! I love your stories and always enjoy them. Looking forward to your next one.

That is so true! They never really did talk about it in a serious way. Maddie tried at the end of Season 4 but David was too upset. I'm very interested to see what you write in the next story from his POV.
There are 2 stories of mine on this site but I wrote them when I was 12. I always wanted to be a writer but I'm not very good. I write for myself sometimes, but I prefer reading everyone else's stories.
Can you share your stories please? I would love to read a 12 year-old's perspective!
I think it's great that you tried to write about it when you were still so young 💟

Can you share your stories please? I would love to read a 12 year-old's perspective!
I think it's great that you tried to write about it when you were still so young 💟
Oh, actually I was 13 (I don't know why I wrote 12). Both stories are pretty silly. Please see here for more info.

This was so great Nala! I love all the deep point of view and how your see Maddie’s thought process. I think lots of times in the series we see Maddie present a negative perspective. I like how you soften her by making it positive. Keep writing!!! I love your work!!!

This was so great Nala! I love all the deep point of view and how your see Maddie’s thought process. I think lots of times in the series we see Maddie present a negative perspective. I like how you soften her by making it positive. Keep writing!!! I love your work!!!
Thank you Dana!
If you liked this then I hope you will also like my story 'David Broods' which presents an unexpected side to David.

I am rereading these and again I am so enjoying your perspective. I’m really digging deep POV lately and you do it so well. What a great read. I’m onto the next.

I am rereading these and again I am so enjoying your perspective. I’m really digging deep POV lately and you do it so well. What a great read. I’m onto the next.
I love your feedback, Dana! So glad that you're enjoying these stories. I love getting into their heads.

Back