Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
I just read it and already want to read it again. There are all of these wonderful little moments to unpack! Pure quality, romantic and true to the characters as always. Bravo, Marlena!

I just read it and already want to read it again. There are all of these wonderful little moments to unpack! Pure quality, romantic and true to the characters as always. Bravo, Marlena!
Thank you, BlueMoon, for your feedback here and on fanfiction.net. This one was like putting together a puzzle. I wrote each vignette on it's own. Whenever I had an idea I would type it up in my phone. And then when I had enough individual mini-stories, I put them together in a way that would show the ups and downs Maddie and David might've gone through during that time. I am so happy you enjoyed it!

I really liked your stories about Maddie and David's time together. If only we could have had an episode or two like your stories. It's fun to imagine what they were doing during their month together and you came up with some great ideas!

I really liked your stories about Maddie and David's time together. If only we could have had an episode or two like your stories. It's fun to imagine what they were doing during their month together and you came up with some great ideas!
Thank you for the kind feedback, Judy. I really appreciate that you read my stories! 😃

I have to admit, as the writer of this story, I'm very curious which vignettes, in particular, you all like. I know it's a longer story, but if you've read it, and you had one or two favorite "days of the month", please let me know which ones they are. Thanks! 😁

I have to admit, as the writer of this story, I'm very curious which vignettes, in particular, you all like. I know it's a longer story, but if you've read it, and you had one or two favorite "days of the month", please let me know which ones they are. Thanks! 😁
All of it flows together so nicely with the gentle ups and downs, but here are my favorites. Maddie waiting for David in the office after she says they should spend the night apart but changes her mind, David noticing she looked sad in the picture and the story behind it, and the stakeout where Maddie falls asleep and David is so sweet with her. 🥰

All of it flows together so nicely with the gentle ups and downs, but here are my favorites. Maddie waiting for David in the office after she says they should spend the night apart but changes her mind, David noticing she looked sad in the picture and the story behind it, and the stakeout where Maddie falls asleep and David is so sweet with her. 🥰
Thank you, BlueMoon. I know you had said that you liked this one, but with so many short stories rolled into one, I was curious which ones stood out to you. Thank you for letting me know. 🙂

Back