Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
This is such fun story, Marlena! I can almost see them having dinner together ❤️
Thank you for reading my story, Nala! 😊

I always wondered about that scene in TLITIM when Maddie and David are walking on the sidewalk and she mentions they'd just had a nice dinner. To me, David always seemed low-key giddy in that scene, so I could only imagine how happy he'd feel after getting her to go out to a restaurant with him.

Coming up with things for them to talk about... keeping the conversation flowing... not letting things get too serious and complicated at this point... it was a challenge, but so much fun when it finally all came together.

Thank you for reading my story, Nala! 😊

I always wondered about that scene in TLITIM when Maddie and David are walking on the sidewalk and she mentions they'd just had a nice dinner. To me, David always seemed low-key giddy in that scene, so I could only imagine how happy he'd feel after getting her to go out to a restaurant with him.

Coming up with things for them to talk about... keeping the conversation flowing... not letting things get too serious and complicated at this point... it was a challenge, but so much fun when it finally all came together.
They were both happy... it was nice to see Maddie thrilled and proud about solving the case and earning legitimate money, and it was lovely to see how happy and proud David was too.

I love when you fill in the blanks with these little stories Marlena. It would have been great to see their real "date" on the show, but since we didn't, at least we have fanfiction! 🙂
Thanks, Judy!

If any of you can think of an episode that you'd like me to write a "fill-in-the-gap" for, please let me know. Lately I've been into writing for Maddie & David in the earlier seasons when things were a little more carefree. Please, send me your ideas for where I can add something more than what we saw onscreen.

This was so cute! They walked out of that dinner looking pleased and cozy. I love that you filled in the details here You captured how much they enjoy each other’s company in the sweetest way.

Back