Rate "I See England, I See France, I See Maddie's Netherworld"

On a scale of 1-5, rate "I See England, I See France, I See Maddie's Netherworld":

• 5-Perfetc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-It's a Wonderful Episode

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
On a scale of 1-5, rate "I See England, I See France, I See Maddie's Netherworld."

FanofMoonlighting

I like this episode. I know it is crazy and silly with a weird dream sequence, but I like weird things. And it has one of my favorite scenes from season 5, the shower scene. They looked like they were having fun with it. I also liked how David stayed with her at the hospital and even went with her to get x-rays. It wasn't a perfect episode, but one of the better ones from this season.

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Bruce Willis says on one of the DVD commentaries that he likes this one because it's more like the show it used to be. It is one of the better S5 episodes, with a glimpse or two of its former magic. A 3
I would have preferred a shorter nightmare sequence, or at least one that actually shed some light into Maddie's life, fears, etc. Nevertheless, I agree that this is the closest season 5 came to feeling like seasons 1-3, and I love it for that reason.

northernlight

I would have preferred a shorter nightmare sequence, or at least one that actually shed some light into Maddie's life, fears, etc. Nevertheless, I agree that this is the closest season 5 came to feeling like seasons 1-3, and I love it for that reason.
Yeah, that nightmare did go on a bit. Went a bit mad with that one, didn't they?