Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
Ah, the age-old question on what women want (and men).... In the case of Maddie Hayes, it might take a little time to find out ;) This is so cute, Nala!

Ah, the age-old question on what women want (and men).... In the case of Maddie Hayes, it might take a little time to find out ;) This is so cute, Nala!
Glad you like it! They're both a couple of idiots for not seeing what's right in front of them, or for not having the guts to go for it.... it's a never-ending trove for fanfic writers!

Great job Nala! Are you going to continue it? It's fine the way it is if you don't want to add to it, I was just wondering. And it's funny you used the song Total Eclipse of the Heart because I just saw Bruce's daughter Rumer singing that song on Instagram. Lol! I also love how you incorporated some of Bruce's movie characters. You could try doing one with Cybill's. 😄

Great job Nala! Are you going to continue it? It's fine the way it is if you don't want to add to it, I was just wondering. And it's funny you used the song Total Eclipse of the Heart because I just saw Bruce's daughter Rumer singing that song on Instagram. Lol! I also love how you incorporated some of Bruce's movie characters. You could try doing one with Cybill's. 😄
Thanks so much, Judy. I was originally planning to say something like 'just then, the suspect ran in front of their car, and Maddie and David pulled away, silently cursing (or blessing) the writers.' But I decided against it lol.

I heard Bonnie Tyler's songs on YouTube. They really helped me pull the dialogue together. Total eclipse of the heart is just amazing and the lyrics just fit that mood between them perfectly, and the song says so much more than I could.
I have only seen Cybill in moonlighting. I've never seen any of her other work. And to be totally honest I'm not much if a Bruce Willis fan outside of moonlighting.

I heard Bonnie Tyler's songs on YouTube. They really helped me pull the dialogue together. Total eclipse of the heart is just amazing and the lyrics just fit that mood between them perfectly, and the song says so much more than I could.
I have only seen Cybill in moonlighting. I've never seen any of her other work. And to be totally honest I'm not much if a Bruce Willis fan outside of moonlighting.
Oh, that makes sense. You couldn't really put her movie characters in the story if you don't know them! LOL!

Back