• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marlena

I know I watched IACM when it first aired, but I don't recall seeing this... probably because I only have eyes for Maddie and David and I couldn't wait for them to get... between the sheets. But I love that you posted this, Boink. Thanks!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I know I watched IACM when it first aired, but I don't recall seeing this... probably because I only have eyes for Maddie and David and I couldn't wait for them to get... between the sheets. But I love that you posted this, Boink. Thanks!
The Harvey Needleman prologue was actually filmed and aired before a March 10 (presumably), 17, or 24, 1987 Moonlighting rerun, between the premieres of MTTC and IACM. I think it succeeds nicely (and humorously) in showing that the producers were at least as frustrated as viewers by the difficulties that delayed the production and airing of the Sam Saga's conclusion.

I have added an "ALMOST" to the "Harvey" clip's name and revised its description to eliminate any confusion. IACM's prologue (opening with black-and-white vintage news footage) is on the DVD.