• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Marlena

Thank you, Quest, and also thanks for your review over on fanfiction.net. I really appreciate it!

And more is coming... I just started typing the next installment this morning.

Marlena

Another great story Marlena! Looking forward to the next one. Do you think you will end it when the show ended or continue past that?
Well, right now I am working on a story that will end just before When Girls Collide. I'm building up to the point where David is ogling other women (Demi) and where he is willing and okay with fooling around with a married woman (Annie). Also, if you notice, in WGC, Maddie is pretty nasty to David (even before he messes with her cousin), so I've got reasons that will explain her behavior, as well. I've got the story done in outline form, now I just have to write it.

I am also hoping to do a story that will bridge the gap between WGC and EKNM, and then another to bridge the gap between EKNM and LE.

Then I have another story that picks up with Maddie and David sitting on the steps in the church at the end of Lunar Eclipse. I actually have most of that one already written, but I'm sure I will make changes by the time I get to that point in the story. I have to write these things as they occur to me, so I had an idea on how I'd like to bring this series to a close, so I wrote it down. I won't give any of the details away, but let's just say, it ends on a positive note. I am, after all, a Maddie & David shipper at heart. And with all the crap Season 5 put them through, these two need a happy ending. So, just be patient, because with me writing the story, they WILL most definitely get that.

FanofMoonlighting

Well, right now I am working on a story that will end just before When Girls Collide. I'm building up to the point where David is ogling other women (Demi) and where he is willing and okay with fooling around with a married woman (Annie). Also, if you notice, in WGC, Maddie is pretty nasty to David (even before he messes with her cousin), so I've got reasons that will explain her behavior, as well. I've got the story done in outline form, now I just have to write it.

I am also hoping to do a story that will bridge the gap between WGC and EKNM, and then another to bridge the gap between EKNM and LE.

Then I have another story that picks up with Maddie and David sitting on the steps in the church at the end of Lunar Eclipse. I actually have most of that one already written, but I'm sure I will make changes by the time I get to that point in the story. I have to write these things as they occur to me, so I had an idea on how I'd like to bring this series to a close, so I wrote it down. I won't give any of the details away, but let's just say, it ends on a positive note. I am, after all, a Maddie & David shipper at heart. And with all the crap Season 5 put them through, these two need a happy ending. So, just be patient, because with me writing the story, they WILL most definitely get that.
Sounds great! So it will most likely end just after Lunar Eclipse?

MoonlightingMagic

A couple of observations. When did Maddie tell David to see other women in the show or is this just part of your story? From what I recall Maddie asked David if he was seeing anyone and he quipped women mostly and then asked her if she was - when she made excuses -he offered to set her up with his friend - this is from the show. So are you deviating from the show?

Marlena

Maddie does not tell David to start seeing other women in the show, so that's what my story "Lovin' on Empty" is all about. That story takes place before TMWFE, so that when Maddie asks David if he's seeing anyone, it makes sense.

I'm not deviating from the show with this series of stories. I'm filling in the gaps with "what might have happened", in a way that should make sense with the actual events on the show.

The stories in the series are:
  1. Since I Lost My Maddie (spans the time from when Maddie loses the baby 'til just before The Color of Maddie)
  2. Counting on Christmas (takes place during the Christmas season after Maddie loses the baby - first time we and Maddie meet David's friend, Benny) *Important Note: Benny is an integral character to this whole story arc.
  3. Lovin' on Empty (takes place in between Shirts & Skins and TMWFE)
  4. Friend Therapy (takes place just before Perfetc)
I know it's asking a lot of people, since we are all busy people, but the best way to really read these stories is in this order, and if you have the time, which I know most people do not, watch the episodes that come in between them. Or at least keep the episodes in mind. Then it will make a lot more sense. Don't forget... Benny is very important.