• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

BlueMoon

The speech David gives Mr. Hayes on the plane lives rent free in my head. No matter what other bull is going on at any given time, this is how David really feels about Maddie. She doesn’t make it easy, but she is his person. “I gotta pick this one to want to grow old with.” Nothing would ever change that.

Nala

The speech David gives Mr. Hayes on the plane lives rent free in my head. No matter what other bull is going on at any given time, this is how David really feels about Maddie. She doesn’t make it easy, but she is his person. “I gotta pick this one to want to grow old with.” Nothing would ever change that.
If only Maddie herself got to hear that speech 😶

Last edited:

MoonlightingMagic

What I cannot fathom is how Maddie's dad returned to Chicago and NEVER mentioned what David had said to him! He could see that Maddie was confused, scared and sad yet he kept mute??? He didn't have to say that he went to talk to David. He could have said that he was out in LA on business and he ran into him or decided to visit the agency to see how things were doing! Just hearing what David told her dad would have made such an impact on her feelings! Come on not realistic at all!

Nala

What I cannot fathom is how Maddie's dad returned to Chicago and NEVER mentioned what David had said to him! He could see that Maddie was confused, scared and sad yet he kept mute??? He didn't have to say that he went to talk to David. He could have said that he was out in LA on business and he ran into him or decided to visit the agency to see how things were doing! Just hearing what David told her dad would have made such an impact on her feelings! Come on not realistic at all!
The writers did everything they could to keep the angst going... but viewers (and obviously Maddie) deserved some comfort and resolution.

northernlight

Maybe he did off-screen. I don't think you could ever erase Maddie's doubts about him. Maybe momentarily, but not for long. The weird thing is that she ended up forcing him to live down to her expectations. What a pair!

MoonlightingMagic

Maybe he did off-screen. I don't think you could ever erase Maddie's doubts about him. Maybe momentarily, but not for long. The weird thing is that she ended up forcing him to live down to her expectations. What a pair!
I highly doubt it. She would have run home to him if she was sure he loved her like that!