Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
Beautiful and haunting, Marlena. Maddie is so full of regret. I'm looking forward to you re-writing the ending!

Great story Marlena! I love reading Maddie's point of view during this time. I can't wait for the next one!
Also, I love that you used her song in the story. I used it in the video I made about their love story. It does seem to fit Maddie. 🙂

Great story Marlena! I love reading Maddie's point of view during this time. I can't wait for the next one!
Also, I love that you used her song in the story. I used it in the video I made about their love story. It does seem to fit Maddie. 🙂
Did you say video? Oh please how can I see it?

Marlena-
Another awesome installment. I love that you inserted a phone call from Maddie to David after she was attacked in the garage. Because that makes so much more sense his reaction the next day in the office. Like he already knew about it so it makes us as a viewer feel like OK he wasn’t being a jerk he just already knew and she told him to back off. You explained that so well. Like I’m weirdly relieved now and feel better! Lol

And I also love how you don’t completely bash Annie. You actually say some complementary things from Maddie’s point of view which I’m sure was really hard to do because we all want to hate her.

You’re doing such a great job with this! Keep it up

A big THANK YOU goes out to Dana, Judy, Sue and Nala for reading my story and for your wonderful, and always appreciated, comments! Oh, and thank you Sandra for leaving a review over on fanfiction.net!

The next installment will be posted real soon...
Oh I gotta do FanFiction.Net too. Girl I’m love this!!! You’re easing my Season 5 pain!

Back