Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
Another fun short episode scene extension story. I wanted the scene to continue past "wet becomes you" too lol. I loved how you tied in the earlier scene when David had snuck into Maddie's house by showing us how he actually did it. Also, your description of David battling with himself in the car not trying to check out Maddie, perfect!

Another fun short episode scene extension story. I wanted the scene to continue past "wet becomes you" too lol. I loved how you tied in the earlier scene when David had snuck into Maddie's house by showing us how he actually did it. Also, your description of David battling with himself in the car not trying to check out Maddie, perfect!
Hi Joy, thank you for the kind feedback on my story. I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

So I went to see Taylor Swift at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey on Friday, and in my ML 'essed mind, I couldn't help but think that she sang her fan-favorite song, "Getaway Car" as her first surprise song that night because I chose to name this fanfic after it.

... just kidding 😉😂

Back