• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marlena

I saw this post tonight and couldn't believe how quickly you got this done. Though I'm sure you've been thinking about it for quite some time.

The story is wonderful, and very well-written. I don't want to write too much here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to read it, but... the dancing scene... was my favorite, very sweet.

You did an excellent job on your first Moonlighting story, Boink. If you're anything like me, you'll want to write more!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the kinds words, Marlena and Judy. By the time I get around to writing a story, it will probably have already played out in my mind, in some form, dozens if not hundreds of times. It's just a matter of getting it out there. Marlena is correct about that being the case with this one. And to be fair, I did go back and fine-tune a few details this morning, including a revised final sentence and clarification that Isaac "Shaft" Hayes is of no relation to Maddie. :)

Anyway, thank you again sincerely. There will be more to follow...

Quest

I loved this. You did a great job, which did not surprise me at all.

The song and two of them dancing with the phone in their hands was touching, and written so well, that I could see the two of them dancing as if they were right in front of my eyes.

Thank you for taking the time out from all you do to keep this wonderful site going to write such a poignant story.

👏👏👏👏👏

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I loved this. You did a great job, which did not surprise me at all.

The song and two of them dancing with the phone in their hands was touching, and written so well, that I could see the two of them dancing as if they were right in front of my eyes.

Thank you for taking the time out from all you do to keep this wonderful site going to write such a poignant story.

👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you, Quest. I really appreciate your kind words.

Boink….
Wow!

Im with everyone else on how fast you did this! It’s so focused and spot on! Love the cadence of their conversation. And the tone they use with each other. Please please please keep it up!! This is great!!!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Boink….
Wow!

Im with everyone else on how fast you did this! It’s so focused and spot on! Love the cadence of their conversation. And the tone they use with each other. Please please please keep it up!! This is great!!!
Thank you, Dana, and everyone for all the encouragement. You're really inspiring me to think about what's next, and though I'm not sure when it will happen, something will be next.

Sandra

Boink, I'm late to the game, but it's amazing how you managed to release such a heartbreaking piece in such a short time. I'm a sucker for angst, so this one is right up my alley. The dancing scene was haunting in its' own right and I felt for both David and Maddie. You don't take sides in your story. Instead, you merely let us feel it from both of their perspectives. Awesome!

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
Boink, I'm late to the game, but it's amazing how you managed to release such a heartbreaking piece in such a short time. I'm a sucker for angst, so this one is right up my alley. The dancing scene was haunting in its' own right and I felt for both David and Maddie. You don't take sides in your story. Instead, you merely let us feel it from both of their perspectives. Awesome!
Thank you, Sandra!