Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
Wonderfully angsty and sweet. You chose another great spot to expand on the story here. This feels exactly what David would have been going through…the reference to the baby was heartbreaking and well placed. Sheesh, they were so broken during this period.

I also wanted to mention how good you are at blending shades of classic Moonlighting humor in with the emotional beats of the story. The “Guy” reference was seamless. This story is another beautiful addition to your collection! Thank you so much for sharing these!

Last edited:
Wonderfully angsty and sweet. You chose another great spot to expand on the story here. This feels exactly what David would have been going through…the reference to the baby was heartbreaking and well placed. Sheesh, they were so broken during this period.

I also wanted to mention how good you are at blending shades of classic Moonlighting humor in with the emotional beats of the story. The “Guy” reference was seamless. This story is another beautiful addition to your collection! Thank you so much for sharing these!
Thank you, BlueMoon, for your kind words here and over on fanfiction.net. I always appreciate it!

Ohh, the angst... you do it so well, Marlena. It's so frustrating, isn't it? And poor David, can't live with her, can't live without her.
Hi Nala, thanks for your feedback. I just love Maddie & David angst. I live for it. And I love writing it! Are you writing anything we can look forward to?

Hi Nala, thanks for your feedback. I just love Maddie & David angst. I live for it. And I love writing it! Are you writing anything we can look forward to?
It's still sitting in my phone. Nice lines of dialogue with a lot of different themes, but I need to join them all up without overwhelming the story.

Back