• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

FanofMoonlighting

Yeah, my Groundhog Day comment was just a joke. As happy as David was at the beginning of ATTTM ("I am happier than I've ever been in my whole life"), and as shocked as he seemed to be by her "I was just thinking maybe we should knock this whole thing off" comment, she had obviously shown herself to be (hopefully genuinely) happy with him for most of those days.
I just wish we could have had at least one episode where they were happy with each other during that month.

Nala

I am so thankful for stories like yours, Nala, and for the ability to read, share, and even contribute to writing in general that provides windows into these phenomenal characters beyond what the screen ever could. Hypothetical? Perhaps. But these words are written with enough love and insight that they sure feel authentic to me.
I love your appreciation, Boink, it makes the writing worthwhile ❤️ and definitely motivates me to write more!
Indeed we do love the characters and fanfic gives us the opportunity to explore different sides of them. Moonlighting was so much more than a dramedy, there was so much depth to the Maddie and David who were human and flawed but who we loved so much. I'm endlessly fascinated by what motivates them. Coming to it as an adult woman, I have so much empathy for Maddie. She genuinely loves David but he doesn't give her much to work with, does he? I do believe David is deeper than Maddie believes, but we only see this in season 4.

Davidsmaddie

Nala…And I love this character monologue! I love how you describe his feelings and all the musings. It’s so good! Keep writing and thank you so much for sharing this with us!!

Nala

Nala…And I love this character monologue! I love how you describe his feelings and all the musings. It’s so good! Keep writing and thank you so much for sharing this with us!!
Thank you so much Dana, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I definitely enjoyed writing this one and showing David in a different perspective.