Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

• 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
Good job, Marlena! I especially liked the part where you brought all the detective couples together so Maddie could see how her relationship with David might work out!

Good job, Marlena! I especially liked the part where you brought all the detective couples together so Maddie could see how her relationship with David might work out!
Thank you, Nala, for reading and for your feedback. Yeah, I thought it would be interesting to write a story in which Maddie and David would have to interact with their peers. I wanted them to see how their relationship could turn out depending on the path they chose... married with kids, living together but not married, and then of course, divorced. I wanted them to have all that to think about.

Very nice, sweet, sexy story! The only complaint I have is that it was too short! I wanted more. 😊
Hi Judy, thanks for reading and for your feedback. Don't worry... you'll get more... this story will continue. I'm in the process of putting together the outline now. If you scroll up to Ryan's "Available Concept" called "Cleaning Slates", you can read the synopsis to get an idea of where this story is headed.

Danielle and BlueMoon... thank you so much for leaving reviews for this story over on fanfiction.net. I really appreciate it!

Danielle and BlueMoon... thank you so much for leaving reviews for this story over on fanfiction.net. I really appreciate it!
This story is so lovely, Marlena! It just feels so genuine. It gives me all the warm and fuzzies to have David and Maddie in these sweet moments.

Back