Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
This is a beautiful story, Marlena, and I'm looking forward to the next part when David says what must be said.

You find just the right balance in your stories to make these feel so true to the characters! The sweet little moments you give them only set up a harder fall. Can’t wait for the rest of the story because you are absolutely going to do it justice (the same can’t be said for the season 5 writers so we are darn lucky to have you).

You find just the right balance in your stories to make these feel so true to the characters! The sweet little moments you give them only set up a harder fall. Can’t wait for the rest of the story because you are absolutely going to do it justice (the same can’t be said for the season 5 writers so we are darn lucky to have you).
Hi BlueMoon,

Writing these stories over the last year and a half has been my fantasy, my escape, and my therapy all rolled into one. I would write these stories even if I was the only one who cared to read them. It's like I have all these ideas in my head, and I have to get them out.

But the cherry on top is that other people actually take the time out of their day just to read something I wrote. I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your feedback, as well as your review over on fanfiction.net. Thank you so much!!

I love way you took this forward. It's so important for David to finally be completely honest with Maddie.

Back