• 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen the future, and it is "Bracelet Bandits"! What a wonderful episode Isabella, Alannah, and Judy have created! The trailer promised it would have everything, and "Bracelet Bandits" delivers! We have Agnes asking a Bert an innocent-enough-sounding question that nevertheless probably riles him up a bit, David pitching a movie idea with a sly pop culture reference, an actual client (an element that was sometimes missing from Original Series episodes and is even less common in EU stories), differing views between David and Maddie as to how they should handle the case, a comment about the script, the promised twist, a chase of epic proportions, and a tender moment to wrap it all up! Christmas came early for me this year with "Bracelet Bandits." Thank you so much for this amazing story! You did a really wonderful job with it!

FanofMoonlighting

I have seen the future, and it is "Bracelet Bandits"! What a wonderful episode Isabella, Alannah, and Judy have created! The trailer promised it would have everything, and "Bracelet Bandits" delivers! We have Agnes asking a Bert an innocent-enough-sounding question that nevertheless probably riles him up a bit, David pitching a movie idea with a sly pop culture reference, an actual client (an element that was sometimes missing from Original Series episodes and is even less common in EU stories), differing views between David and Maddie as to how they should handle the case, a comment about the script, the promised twist, a chase of epic proportions, and a tender moment to wrap it all up! Christmas came early for me this year with "Bracelet Bandits." Thank you so much for this amazing story! You did a really wonderful job with it!
Thank you Boink for your kind words. I'm so glad you like it. The kids really love your review of their episode! They seemed to have fun doing it and are thinking of making another one, so stay tuned! It could be awhile though. Maybe after the new year.