• 2-One for the So-So Corral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-Not So Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
You are very welcome, Sandra, and thank you for all of your wonderful contributions!

Marlena

I somehow missed commenting on it. Probably because I think I watched it a long time ago when we were all still on the other site.
This was so creative, Boink. It was a wonderful way to make things better for Maddie and David in the end.

Nala

What a great video, Boink! It's actually my first time to watch it. I love how you made it a silent movie so that we can make up our own dialogue.
In the season 5 clips I still see lots of chemistry between Bruce and Cybill. These were two people who knew each other very well and who were very comfortable with each other, plus they still had that spark.

Boink

Administrator
Staff member
What a great video, Boink! It's actually my first time to watch it. I love how you made it a silent movie so that we can make up our own dialogue.
In the season 5 clips I still see lots of chemistry between Bruce and Cybill. These were two people who knew each other very well and who were very comfortable with each other, plus they still had that spark.
Thank you so much, Nala! As I worked on this, I did find it interesting how removing the dialogue from season 5 scenes, in particular, seemed to put the focus back on Bruce and Cybill's always-visible chemistry.

Nala

Thank you so much, Nala! As I worked on this, I did find it interesting how removing the dialogue from season 5 scenes, in particular, seemed to put the focus back on Bruce and Cybill's always-visible chemistry.
It is heartwarming, isn't it? We'll never stop mining Moonlighting for more gems!

northernlight

Great, Boink! A lot of love and care and imagination went into that. No doubt about it - you have talent. I raise a glass to you - cheers!

Moonlighting Maven

Great job and selection of clips to rework and fix the horrid ending we were given the final episode. I also like that you told it in black and white silent film style. I agree with Nala that without the dialogue you can really see the chemistry between these two. Love it!