• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

northernlight

Wonderful. The scene where they argue over David's irresponsible attitude veers close to being a rerun of 'My Fair David', but it is justified in context, only this irresponsible behaviour on David's part was largely a thing of the past by this time, so it did seem like something brought out of mothballs. But it's still great and life is repetitive and cyclical anyway. Great dance sequence, great scenes at the hotel, great episode.

BlueMoon

I love this episode. Maddie’s speech while sitting in his bed is just so good. The stream of consciousness monologue as she tries to work through why she really flew all the way to NY. “We don’t have that kind of relationship”, but don’t they? :) Cybill is so good here and Maddie is finally coming to terms with her feelings for David. Even though David stayed pretty guarded, he made up for it with the line at the end on the plane.

Nala

I love this episode. Maddie’s speech while sitting in his bed is just so good. The stream of consciousness monologue as she tries to work through why she really flew all the way to NY. “We don’t have that kind of relationship”, but don’t they? :) Cybill is so good here and Maddie is finally coming to terms with her feelings for David. Even though David stayed pretty guarded, he made up for it with the line at the end on the plane.
Welcome to this site, Blue Moon!
It is a beautiful episode, isn't it?
Everyone in the show also believes that too - Bruce Willis stated that both he and Cybill had great scenes here with each other.

MoonlightingMagic

Ok but he's about 31 in this episode so he only plans to be with her until he's 50 or 60 lmaoooo