• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

UnderMoonlight

I just watched this episode, and I really do love it. Its definitely in my top 8 episodes. It contained everything that we know and love about Moonlighting. With the bonus at the end of Bert singing, that was so fun to see. If Moonlighting had ended the whole show here, yes there would have been alot of un-answered questions. However... imagine being able to think of them being happy and the birth of the baby was what brought them together permanently.

Maddie gave birth, she falls into motherhood easier than she thought. She adores her baby. David becomes completely obsessed with seeing how loving Maddie is as a mother. He supports her, and takes on more than his share of responsibilty. He loves the baby, and the more it grows, the more it looks like him. They no longer need confirmation, they both know the baby is Davids. They work together, become a couple, and finally get to the point where they no longer care about anything else other than loving each other, their child and running the buisness with the help of their friends and family.

All of that could have been believable. Im not saying we dont get things in season 5 which are nice. I do like some of the episodes in season 5 as stand alone episodes. But as a whole, we all know season 5 just ruins alot of things. Ill never get over it.

But this episode was a nice and sweet way to end season 4.

FanofMoonlighting

I just watched this episode, and I really do love it. Its definitely in my top 8 episodes. It contained everything that we know and love about Moonlighting. With the bonus at the end of Bert singing, that was so fun to see. If Moonlighting had ended the whole show here, yes there would have been alot of un-answered questions. However... imagine being able to think of them being happy and the birth of the baby was what brought them together permanently.

Maddie gave birth, she falls into motherhood easier than she thought. She adores her baby. David becomes completely obsessed with seeing how loving Maddie is as a mother. He supports her, and takes on more than his share of responsibilty. He loves the baby, and the more it grows, the more it looks like him. They no longer need confirmation, they both know the baby is Davids. They work together, become a couple, and finally get to the point where they no longer care about anything else other than loving each other, their child and running the buisness with the help of their friends and family.

All of that could have been believable. Im not saying we dont get things in season 5 which are nice. I do like some of the episodes in season 5 as stand alone episodes. But as a whole, we all know season 5 just ruins alot of things. Ill never get over it.

But this episode was a nice and sweet way to end season 4.
I agree! I really like this one and it ended so happy. There were some fun episodes in Season 5 but it would have been so much better if they had continued the idea from this episode that David and Maddie were doing lamaze together, preparing for the baby and working their way back to each other. They maybe just needed a few more episodes to wrap up everything after this one. I think I even read an interview with Cybill where she says they should have just ended the show with Maddie having David's baby and them being happy (or something like that).