Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 3-Fine. Fine. Good. Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters
I absolutely love this, Marlena, I've bookmarked it as one of my favourites. Love your writing.
Thank you so much, Nala! When I read feedback like this, it really makes me want to keep writing. Also, FYI, Boink should be presenting my newest story on this site real soon...

Thank you so much, Nala! When I read feedback like this, it really makes me want to keep writing. Also, FYI, Boink should be presenting my newest story on this site real soon...
Do please keep on writing. We love these scenes and extensions of what happened between them. So sweet to see their beginning.
And looking forward to your next story!

I absolutely loved it. I could totally see this as an extension to the pilot. It shows Maddie's warmer side and gives a sneak peek at what she was really feeling for David. There definitely was more there. Other than her insisting she can't stand being with him.
I wrote this one a long time ago, so it was nice to see it show up again in Latest Posts. I love that you loved it! Thanks for the feedback, Joy. It's always appreciated.

Back