• 3-Good. Good. Fine. Fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-One for the So-So Corral

• 1-Not So Great

• Total voters

Marlena

I just got done reading Part I of "3 1/2 Weeks". This story got me thinking about Maddie and David and "dirty talk". I tend to not really like stories where the dialog between M & D is dirty. Personally, I just don't think they would talk like that to each other, even in the throes of passion. But in this story, MoonlightingMagic writes it in a way that makes it work. With the exception of one teensy little line, I think this story is wonderful. It captures the sexual excitement and passion M & D were feeling during their first week together. Another thing this story does well is that it tells of the shame and embarrassment Maddie felt after each time she was with David. I am looking forward to reading Part II.

MoonlightingMagic

I just got done reading Part I of "3 1/2 Weeks". This story got me thinking about Maddie and David and "dirty talk". I tend to not really like stories where the dialog between M & D is dirty. Personally, I just don't think they would talk like that to each other, even in the throes of passion. But in this story, MoonlightingMagic writes it in a way that makes it work. With the exception of one teensy little line, I think this story is wonderful. It captures the sexual excitement and passion M & D were feeling during their first week together. Another thing this story does well is that it tells of the shame and embarrassment Maddie felt after each time she was with David. I am looking forward to reading Part II.
As the author what is the teensy line? Curious. Thanks for the review.